- Home Page
- Building Specifications
- Typical Office Layouts
- Available Suites
- About Metcalfe Realty
- Contact Us
Click here to return to
Think About These Things Before You Rent A Commercial Office
If you’ve decided that it’s time for you to lease a commercial office space for your business, you need to ensure that you go about that process carefully. There are some very important things that you must consider in relation to your modern office.
Remember, many offices are expected to be sustainable, practical and up-to-date, so you have to ensure that the office space that you choose to rent is satisfactory to your customers and to your employees as well. We’ll show you some of the things you need to consider as it relates to the renting of a commercial office space.
- Consider the impressiveness of the office. First impressions are everything when it comes to customers. What they encounter the first time they come into the office, is what they’ll remember every time they enter or have contact with your business. That’s why you need to ensure that the office you are going to rent, has clean, maintained, attractive surroundings.
- Consider the parking available. Parking space is very important. Hopefully it’s free as well. You want to ensure that the clients that visit your company don’t have to struggle with parking just to get to your office.
- Consider the office location. The office you choose should be easy to access from various places. There shouldn’t be too much hassle as it relates to the transport links and connectivity either.
- Consider the vicinity of the office. Did you know that the area that your office is in can have a huge impact on the perception that clients and employees have of the business? That’s right. You also want to ensure that the location of the office is a safe one, where no harm will come to your clients or employees either.
- Consider the amenities in the office. We’re talking about things like internet cafes, coffee shops, libraries or other meeting places. Customers and employees will be more satisfied with an office that has a lot more amenities in its vicinity or even within itself.
- Consider the office size. This is a big deal, because it affects comfort and movement. You need to ensure that your office can hold everything that your company needs, as well as it can offer your employees and clients the sufficient space they need to function in.
- Consider the lease. Ensure that you carefully and completely consider this so that you are aware of all the terms and conditions of your agreement before you sign it.
If you are looking for office space in Ottawa for your dynamic and growing business then give us a call to speak with one of our office space representatives about our current inventory of great office spaces and retail spaces for your business in Ottawa.