- Home Page
- Building Specifications
- Typical Office Layouts
- Available Suites
- About Metcalfe Realty
- Contact Us
Click here to return to
Receptionist Office Design
The receptionist area is the first part of your commercial office that your customers see. That’s why you want to make it so impressive, so that your clients that will have the best first impression of your business possible. We’ll show you some of the things that you can incorporate into your commercial office to put the receptionist office a much better position to attract customers. Check them out.
- Your receptionist area needs to have a comfortable layout. It should offer a comfortable area, so that your customers can relax and use their time in the receptionist area. A good idea would be to keep magazines and other literature in the area to ensure that your visitors never get bored and can socialize with other visitors.
- Your receptionist area needs to have a practical design as well. These offices are always a busy area and it can unfortunately cause your receptionist office to look a bit untidy. That’s why you need to ensure that you plan your office in the most practical way you can. Do things like put up signs when the floors are wet or when people should watch their steps, etc.
- You need to put your company logo in the receptionist area as well. You should constantly ensure that your logo can be seen by the visitors that come into your office. You can also paint the area in your company colors as well.
- You need to have a welcoming atmosphere in your receptionist area. Remember, your receptionist area is the first place that your customers experience, so you need to ensure that your customers are greeted in the most genuine, warm, and helpful way possible. You can do this by also painting and decorating the area in colors that bring out that sense.
- You need to keep the receptionist desk clean. This is one of the things that you need to focus on when it comes to your receptionist area, because your visitors sure do focus on it. If not, it may seem unprofessional and disorganized – that’s a bad look.
Are you interested in this kind of work environment for your employees? You choose what’s right for you and we’re here to help. We have different office structures and we’re sure we can find the best one for you! If you are looking for office space in Ottawa for your dynamic and growing business then give us a call to speak with one of our office space representatives about our current inventory of great office spaces and retail spaces for your business in Ottawa.