- Home Page
- Building Specifications
- Typical Office Layouts
- Available Suites
- About Metcalfe Realty
- Contact Us
Click here to return to
Interior Decorating Tips For Your Commercial Office Space
Your commercial offices space is the place where your employees live and work for half of their day. It doesn’t make sense enclosing your employees in a space that isn’t conducive to productivity and liveliness and learning. We’ll show you some of the things you can do to make the environment in your office a little better. Read and pay attention!
- Accent wall: Your office will look more lively and bigger when you paint one wall in a different, bold color. You can get the same effect by putting colorful wallpaper or fabric on a wall too.
- Create window-like effects: Make small window spaces if you can – even in the walls that separate the different rooms in the office. They make the space seem larger and more airy.
- Hang on different levels: A great way to create interest and make use of the space you have is to hang items on different levels on the wall.
- No clutter: Ensure that you stay away from a cluttered look – it looks unkempt and clustered. Use few bright colors and don’t jam your items too closely together.
- Rethink the shelving: Although you can make it interesting – add paintings and ornaments to the shelves.
- Make open bookcases as dividers: These can be great for displaying products, dividing space or making the place look and feel more airy.
- Light up the office: Well lit spaces can fill a space with much more variety and flair. It will also help to make the place appear bigger.
We have different office structures and we’re sure we can find the best one for you! If you are looking for office space in Ottawa for your dynamic and growing business then give us a call to speak with one of our office space representatives about our current inventory of great office spaces and retail spaces for your business in Ottawa.