- Home Page
- Building Specifications
- Typical Office Layouts
- Available Suites
- About Metcalfe Realty
- Contact Us
Click here to return to
Lots Of Office Space Is Trendy!
As business personnel, we need to keep in mind, that the environment we provide for our customers and employees can have an impending effect on our business’s success. It can affect their mood, their work ethic, their productivity levels, their interaction with fellow employees and with customers, and more. That’s why we must ensure that we provide the optimal environment for our commercial offices.
Space is a big deal too. Some people may feel stifled and may become ‘standoff-ish’ in a small, enclosed office, while some people may feel cozy and welcomed in that very environment. It all depends on the type of personalities and culture present within the company. We’ve got some examples of offices that actually prefer bigger (or HUGER) offices for their commercial spaces. We guess it works for them!
- The Evertone Office is located in Redwoord City, CA and has 80,000 square feet of space, holding a dining room, recreation areas, a coffee shop, snack/donut/coffee shops and even a cushioned staircase for workers to relax. It’s like working in paradise!
- Adobe Utah Offices consist of a 280,000 square foot campus, with a combination of a gym, a game room, a rock-climbing wall, an indoor basketball court and an employee café! That’s impressive.
- Skype’s office in Palo Alto, CA is 24,000 square feet. There are 250 workers there. It is “designed to encourage spontaneity and creativity with many couches and open areas.”
- Social CRM Company Lithium, in San Fransisco, CA, has a 52,000 square foot office, with a majority of writeable walls, which allows you to take notes and jottings whenever you need to. There are also interesting color palettes and graphic elements.
- Red Bull’s Offices in London, measure approximately 20,000 square feet. They have an interesting silver element which seeks to connect the top floors.
- Dropbox’s Offices in San Francisco, CA is 87,000 square feet and encompasses LED lights, a grand piano in a music room, lots and lots of plants and other open spaces.
These are just some extravagant examples of spacious commercial offices, but you know what office size would work better for you and your company. You choose what’s right for you and we’re here to help. We have different office structures and we’re sure we can find the best one for you! If you are looking for office space in Ottawa for your dynamic and growing business then give us a call to speak with one of our office space representatives about our current inventory of great office spaces and retail spaces for your business in Ottawa.