- Home Page
- Building Specifications
- Typical Office Layouts
- Available Suites
- About Metcalfe Realty
- Contact Us
Click here to return to
Why should you have a virtual office? Read this.
Let us just start off by saying what a virtual office really is. In a sense, it’s an extension of your firm’s physical address. It is an office space (not a main full-time office) that is located at a prestigious address, which your company offers to provide a professional image, improve productivity and boost business expansion.
- A virtual office can help you make a first class impression and give your company a credible image, when you pick an esteemed and deliberate location and even a local phone number. Show address and contact details boldly on all your avenues of advertisement.
- It allows you to get closer to customers. Companies with familiar or near-ranging addresses to those of their customers will be more likely to have more business success than those who have long-distance addresses. With a virtual office space, you can get access to office space at the click of your finger.
- The virtual office allows you to enter new markets, by allowing you to immediately ascertain a local address. You would have no major risks involved, no long-term lease or upfront capital expense to worry about. You can opt out of the virtual office anytime you’re ready to set up your fulltime office base.
- You would also be able to have a professional workspace as needed. You just need to ensure that your provider can provide you a room within your virtual address, which is equipped with all the services and facilities a professional setting would need.
- Finally, maximize on services and technology. Ensure that whatever office you choose has the ability to handle your business as you would (good customer service like timely email responses and forwarding and pleasant phone experiences).
Virtual offices can help you free up your schedule and put more focus into advancing your business. You choose what’s right for you and we’re here to help. We have different office structures and we’re sure we can find the best one for you! If you are looking for office space in Ottawa for your dynamic and growing business then give us a call to speak with one of our office space representatives about our current inventory of great office spaces and retail spaces for your business in Ottawa.